Local history memorial with literary-historical collection - original setting of the well-known novel trilogy "Der Laden" (The Shop)
Building / plot situation
The exhibition area has now been extended to the former living rooms. In the media room, the former boys' dormitory, it is now possible to watch films about Erwin Strittmatter or listen to the audio books "Laden 1-3" and "Pony Pedro" read by Erwin Geschonneck.
Since 2014, the exhibits of the former "Ochsenkutscher" (exhibition of the Krechlock family in Jerischke) have been located in the barn of the Strittmatter property.
- In the meeting place, groups are given the opportunity to experience slide or video presentations around film production (Jo Beyer) (video presentation 8,- €).
- Guided circular walk: For interested visitors, a 1.7 km signposted circular walk is marked in Bohsdorf, along which other historical sites of the novel trilogy can be visited. Guided walks of 1 or 2 hours are organised for groups of 10 or more by prior arrangement.
Kobi - the little house ghost - is at home in the museum. He lives there in a slipper under the stove. At midnight, he eavesdrops on the old museum pieces when they tell stories about the past. He tells these exciting stories to the museum staff, who then pass them on to the children - stories from the old, old days.
On the trail of Erwin Strittmatter in Bohsdorf
Children and young people are to be familiarised with the life and work of the poet Erwin Strittmatter at authentic locations in Bohsdorf, receive their first ideas about the beauty of his language and be encouraged to read his works.
- Guided tour of the shop
- Documentaries on the life and work of the writer Erwin Strittmatter
- Quiz with prizes
- Painting/drawing in the courtyard or in the "Unter Eechen" meeting place
The programme takes place indoors and outdoors and is aimed at students in grades 5 to 12.
Dates: by arrangement
Pre-registration: at least 2 weeks in advance
- Guided tour of the shop approx. 45 minutes
- Documentaries on the life and work of the writer Erwin Strittmatter approx. 1 hour
- Painting/drawing in the courtyard or in the meeting place "Unter Eechen".
- approx. 2 to 3 hours
Group size: up to 30 people
Admission per person: € 2.50
Children and teenagers: 0,50 €
NoteThe offer also comes to the school on request.
Prerequisite: DVD player should be available