The Noßdorf watermill, first mentioned in 1624, is a worthwhile destination for an excursion. Over the centuries, it was run by various families. In 1975, the mill ceased operation for economic reasons. In 1990, the mill was listed as a historical monument and opened to the public as a technical museum in 1993.
The equipment in the mill is used to illustrate the path from grain to fine flour and the hard work of the miller.
The offer takes place indoors and outdoors and is aimed at
Pupils from grades 1 to 10.
Dates: by arrangement
Pre-registration: at least 2 weeks in advance
Admission per person: € 1.00